img-name-mising

ÉGLISE DU BLEYMARD

Religious building in Mont LozÈre Et Goulet
  • At Bleymard, a first chapel was built in 1770 for the Brotherhood of Penitents. This building was demolished in 1873 to build the current church a little further: a nave with 4 bays, cross-ribbed vault, a transept with short arms each forming a chapel; each of the chapels has its territory delimited by a semi-circular arch and the two arches rest fraternally on the same central column. The wooden statue of the Virgin and Child comes from Saint-Jean. The wooden altars, once very high, have...
    At Bleymard, a first chapel was built in 1770 for the Brotherhood of Penitents. This building was demolished in 1873 to build the current church a little further: a nave with 4 bays, cross-ribbed vault, a transept with short arms each forming a chapel; each of the chapels has its territory delimited by a semi-circular arch and the two arches rest fraternally on the same central column. The wooden statue of the Virgin and Child comes from Saint-Jean. The wooden altars, once very high, have been lowered; an altarpiece has been preserved.
  • Rates
  • Adult
    From 0 €
Close