of the Tourist Office
In summer (July – August):
From Monday to Saturday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. – Sunday 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
In June & September:
From Monday to Saturday: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. & 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
From early October to late May:
From Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. & 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.,
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Saturday closed in November, December & January)
List of sanitary measures in place
at the reception desk of the Mende Tourist Office
Health measures have been considerably eased throughout France since March 14, 2022.
Wearing a mask is no longer compulsory on our premises since this date.
Here are some indications on the measures that the Tourist Office has decided to maintain to reassure all our visitors:
– Hydro-alcoholic gel is available in several places in the reception area.
– Safety distances are indicated on the ground.
– A sense of traffic has been set up with an entrance and an exit.
– The reception desk maintains a fully secured area with plexiglass.
– Cleaning and disinfection of the premises is carried out daily by a cleaning company.