The train – Lozère Usual Lines:
TER contact: 0800 31 31 31
A toll-free number is available to inform you from Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (free service and call).
Buy your tickets online:
Click, print, travel! Save time with online shopping!
Your TER tickets and subscriptions are available in the SNCF TER online shop.
It’s simple, just print your ticket or subscription to travel!
The Occitanie Region is setting up the BILLETS AVANTAGIO’ 1€ to make the train accessible to all!
As part of the campaign set up by the Occitanie Region “Le Train à 1€“, the Marvejols – La Bastide / Saint-Laurent line has been at this price since June 23, 2012.
For any trip on the Marvejols – La Bastide line, and whatever the direction, it will cost you 1€. The ticket is valid for 1 day, non-exchangeable, non-refundable.
Information online by clicking on: https://www.ter.sncf.com/occitanie/offres/tarifs-occitanie/billets-1euro
|To see all transport (train + bus), the Occitanie region offers a large number of transport in the region and in Lozère with liO|
Click to know the routes, timetables, …
Shuttles are available to tourists and Lozériens in summer (including public holidays), to allow everyone to move easily through the territory, without a car. For users, the price has not changed.
Travelers will therefore be able to repeat the experience with tickets at only €2 (€1.5 per book of 10).
The line will depart every day from Mende (departure from the “Chapitre” then stop at Foirail and at the multi-modal station) and will make journeys to different Lozère tourist sites depending on the day of the week:
On departure from Mende:
- Line 253 : Mende – Bagnols les Bains – Vallon du villaret – Mt Lozère.
- Line 254 : Mende – Le Bleymard – Lac de Villefort – la Garde Guérin.
- Line 255 : Mende – Chateauneuf-Randon – Lac de Naussac – Langogne.
- Line 259 : Mende – Sainte Énimie – Hyelzas/Aven armand – Meyrueis.
- Line 260 : Mende – Marvejols – parc à Loups du Gévaudan – lac du Moulinet – Nasbinals.
On departure from Florac :
- Line 258 : Florac – Sainte-Énimie – Le Rozier (daily, including statutory holidays).
- At Florac, connection with the bus from Alès (except Sunday).
- In Ispagnac, correspondence with the shuttle from Mende.
- Line 261 : Florac – Pont de Montvert – Station du Mont Lozère (daily, including statutory holidays).
On departure from Langogne:
- Line 256 : Langogne – Lac de Naussac – Grandrieu – Les Bisons(1 day / week: Thursday).